POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
UPDATED MARCH 1, 2021
PAYMENT METHODS WE ACCEPT:
- BANK DEBIT CARDS
- CREDIT CARDS (VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, AMERICAN EXPRESS)
- VENMO – @SHINEBRIGHTOKC
- CASH APP – $SHINEBRIGHTOKC
- PERSONAL CHECKS
CREDIT CARDS AND BANK DEBIT CARDS:
We would like to encourage you to allow us to store your credit card or bank card information in your client file. It eliminates one more step for you and makes paying your invoice effortless. We use the same methods of storing as utilities, cell phones etc. After initial input of your number, we will only be able to access the last 4 digits of your credit card and the expiration date.
VENMO – @shinebrightOKC
CASH APP – $shinebrightOKC
PERSONAL CHECKS – may be deposited via electronic (mobile) app.
All appointments are requested to confirm their appointment 3 days prior to the scheduled date. An email is sent out to every appointment 3 days prior with a “Confirm Here” button in the body of the email. Please click the button to confirm.
If you miss the email or fail to confirm prior to 48 hours of your scheduled appointment, your date and time may be dismissed and open to others. Shine Bright, LLC will attempt to call or text one additional time to confirm, but that does not replace the clients’ responsibility to ensure they are confirmed 3 days prior to the scheduled date.
Any appointment that is CANCELLED and/or RESCHEDULED less than 48 hours prior to the appointment MAY BE rescheduled, and MAY BE subject to:
- A $100 late reschedule fee, not credited to any other appointment.
- Be required to place a $200 deposit on future appointments.
- Have charges run on the Credit Card on file. Failure of the charges to go through will result in:
- Legal action to recover the entirety of the scheduled work that was requested
- Legal action to recover the late reschedule fee
- Clients will be assessed and additional $35 for every 7 days that the above is not remitted to Shine Bright, LLC by certified check.
WEATHER ISSUES AND RESCHEDULING APPOINTMENTS
As most are aware, Oklahoma’s Weather can be unpredictable and unstable at any given time. If dangerous weather happens or is threatening to happen on your scheduled date, Shine Bright, LLC will happily reschedule your appointment for no charge. The possibility of just a shower or rainstorm at your allotted time, Shine Bright, LLC reserves the right to move forward with the scheduled appointment, at their discretion. ALL WEATHER RELATED RESCHEDULES ARE AT THE DISCRETION OF SHINE BRIGHT, LLC.
PREPARE FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT:
CHECK EXTERIOR FAUCETS:
Please make sure that all exterior water faucets are properly operational. Our window cleaning equipment as well as pressure washing equipment depends on operational faucets to work properly.
All Personal items (furniture, knick knacks, toys, photos, lamps, etc) that may be in and around the area that Shine Bright, LLC will be working are requested to be moved PRIOR to technician’s arrival.
Please raise blinds, pull back drapes, remove any items blocking the area in front or side access of the window (interior AND exterior)
- Make sure all windows are shut and locked. Place old, thick towels at the interior bottom of all doorways and any questionable window that may allow water to get into home from the outside. Detergents being used may “bleach and/or stain” any fabric it encounters, so please do not use your favorite towels.
- Remove any moveable item outside that is covered in fabric; susceptible to heavy water/soap damage; or is blocking access to the outside surface of your home to either a secure area inside or a minimum distance of 20 feet from the exterior of the home. Detergents will “bounce” off of the home’s exterior and may “bleach and/or stain” anything it comes into contact with.
SURFACE CLEANING (PATIOS, WALKWAYS, ETC)
- Move anything that is sitting on the surface area to be cleaned at least 20 feet away from the area.
Failure to follow these requests may result in damage to your personal items and also may result in:
- Additional charges added to final bill of no less than $50 to cover our time moving and relocating item safely (homeowner will have to put back into place) AND/OR
- Job may not be completed, areas may be skipped/omitted AND/OR
- Jobs may be rescheduled by Shine Bright, LLC and reserves the right to charge for late reschedule fee (see above, CANCELLATION / RESCHEDULE POLICY, 1.)
ACCESS TO AREA TO BE CLEANED
Please make sure that the following has been checked prior to our arrival:
- GATE CODES to Neighborhood has been provided to ensure our entry to your neighborhood.
- All Personal Gates are unlocked and able to be opened and shut by technician.
- Pets are secured in an area away from areas to be cleaned, unless otherwise approved prior to arrival
- Sprinkler systems are turned off during our allotted time on the premises.
When the above is not completed, especially if you will not be home, Shine Bright, LLC, reserves the right to charge client Late Reschedule Fee (see above, CANCELLATION/RESCHEDULE, 1) and reschedule appointment to another date, as well as charging for the job that was to be completed.
OTHER TRADES PRESENT ON THE PROPERTY
This applies, but is not limited to painters, carpet cleaners, electricians, landscapers, construction, etc.
Cleaning is a Finishing Trade. When other trades are working in the same area, it can IMPEDE AND UNDO what you are paying us to do. We will not be held responsible for any issues that arise if another trade is on the property during or immediately after we complete our work.
If you MUST have another trade on site on our scheduled date, please contact us and let’s discuss how we can remedy the situation. If we arrive and another trade/company is there doing work, we may, at our discretion implement one of the following:
- Reschedule the work and to charge for Late Reschedule Fee (see above, CANCELLATION/RESCHEDULE POLICY, 1) AND/OR
- Charge the client accordingly for time while waiting on other trade to finish their job and leave the premises at a rate of $100 per half-hour AND/OR
- Add to the current bill for any time or labor needed to “work around” the trade present
IMPORTANT TO NOTE:
HOUSEKEEPERS: Renee is HIGHLY allergic to many common cleaners and even the trace presence of some cleaning agents may force her to leave the premises immediately and seek medical attention for swelling and breathing impairments. Therefore, the following cleaning agents MAY NOT be used before we arrive or while Shine Bright, LLC is present: PINESOL, MR. CLEAN, ZAP, any type of degreaser and other similar cleaning agents. Natural cleaners and those without a degreasing agent are GENERALLY ACCEPTABLE, however, NONE are guaranteed to NOT cause a reaction. Otherwise, Housekeepers are easily worked around inside the home.